Pinkney Court Holiday Cottages
Nr Malmesbury, Wiltshire SN16 0PD
Welcome to Pinkney Court Holiday Cottages in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire. Our central Cotswold location makes it the perfect place to visit for a memorable escape.
If you have any queries regarding a booking or our accommodation then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be pleased to help.
Tel : 01666 841 440
Mobile : 07768 078766
Email : email@example.com
or complete our short form :
From the East via M4
- Exit the motorway at Junction 17.
- Take the A429 signed to Malmesbury and Cirencester.
- Continue beyond the BP service station and after a short distance take the left turn signed to Hullavington and Sherston. Follow the road for several miles in to Sherston.
- In Sherston, turn right signed to Malmesbury on the B4040.
- From Sherston continue on the B4040 for about 1 mile to the hamlet of Pinkney.
- Take the left turn in to a small lane at the bottom of the dip in Pinkney, beside a number of stone cottages.
- Continue up the gently sloping hill out of the hamlet and after a quarter of a mile Pinkney Court will be found on the right.
From the West via M4
- Exit the motorway at Junction 18.
- Take the A40 signed to Badminton and Tetbury.
- Continue on the A40 for several miles and take the right turn to Didmarton, Tetbury and Cirencester on the A433.
- Travel through the village of Didmarton and continue to Westonbirt.
- Turn right opposite the entrance to The National Arboretum signed to Westonbirt Village and Sherston.
- Continue on this lane for about 1.5 miles and turn left signed to Pinkney.
- After about a mile Pinkney Court will be found on the left.
Parking is the rear of the house.