Tel : 01666 841 440
Mobile : 07768 078766
Email : email@example.com
or complete our short form :
From the East via M4
- Exit the motorway at Junction 17.
- Take the A429 signed to Malmesbury and Cirencester.
- Continue beyond the BP service station and after a short distance take the left turn signed to Hullavington and Sherston. Follow the road for several miles in to Sherston.
- In Sherston, turn right signed to Malmesbury on the B4040.
- From Sherston continue on the B4040 for about 1 mile to the hamlet of Pinkney.
- Take the left turn in to a small lane at the bottom of the dip in Pinkney, beside a number of stone cottages.
- Continue up the gently sloping hill out of the hamlet and after a quarter of a mile Pinkney Court will be found on the right.
From the West via M4
- Exit the motorway at Junction 18.
- Take the A40 signed to Badminton and Tetbury.
- Continue on the A40 for several miles and take the right turn to Didmarton, Tetbury and Cirencester on the A433.
- Travel through the village of Didmarton and continue to Westonbirt.
- Turn right opposite the entrance to The National Arboretum signed to Westonbirt Village and Sherston.
- Continue on this lane for about 1.5 miles and turn left signed to Pinkney.
- After about a mile Pinkney Court will be found on the left.
Parking is the rear of the house.